Re: [IP] Poll--When do you change your infusion set?

ToddandShelly Tyler wrote:
> > 1. After how many days?
>3 days. Rarely, 4.
> > 2. At what time of day and why then?
>In the morning or late afternoon. For convenience -- either I'm on my
>way to work, or just got home.
>Mostly DON'T change them at night -- I'm usually too tired to be
>bothered!  :)
Hi Todd and Shelly --

  Well I change my infusion sets every 5 or 6 days and that is when the
insulin runs out.   We usually do the changes in the morning, But have done
them also in the afternoon. But for me the mornings have been the best for
following to check for highs.

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99