Re: [IP] Lurline and carbs

In a message dated 9/17/00 1:59:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I still don't understand all this concentration with the eating of cakes,
 ice cream etc.  I would think everyone would be attempting to have the most
 optimal diet available. >>

Lurline, I don't think any of us live on cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. We
probably, for the most part, eat very healthy meals. But it's nice to know
that we can have a treat when we want one. For dinner last night, I had some
breast from a baked chicken sans skin, fresh green beans, some baked sweet
potato and fresh tomato and cucumber -- no dressing. That's the way I usually
eat. However, not always. Tonight is "clean out the freezer night:" Steak and
French fries. Tomorrow will be back to healthier fare. The point is that we
can all choose.

Jan and Elvis