[IP] Re: Continuous Glucose monitor

continuous glucose sensor:
I've had mine on for three days now - comes out in a few hours.  I've pretty
much kept a fairly even routine; food, insulin and exercise. Have tried to do
all different types of exercise that I usually do, as well as "normal" type
meals. But I did make sure to do one meal out (Italian food) and have tried
ice cream as a snack. Also, tried to eat some foods that have caused an
unexplained high blood sugar in the past - But I really think that there are
so many factors to blood sugars that this may be a bit unrealistic. However,
since it's the best that is available for now, I'm looking foward to seeing
the results.  Brynn