Re: [IP] rotflmao Lurline and goals

Jennifer Sutherland wrote:

> 118 at 5'8.  Don't know the bone structure here, but I pick up a lot of
> anxiety about "gaining a pound..."
> Do you actually have an eating disorder?  The wording of your letters
> themselves is what's making me wonder here, if there could be something
> deeper.
> Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it seems as though you'll lose your job, your
> hubby, your life if you gain an "Ounce" (as was said in a previous post).
> Seems extreme.
> Pommy Mommy.
> Jenny S.

No eating problems!  My job does not depend upon my weight and if this husband
doesn't like my weight he knows how to go out the door.
I was just reared on a vegan diet and have no desire to change it after all
these years.  I just can't imagine gaining any weight at all.  I love to ski and
have no desire to lug around a lot of weight.
My diet is very extreme and very few, other than my family and some friends,
would ever think of following it.
Don't worry I don't binge or purge nor do I have any guilt over not eating
anything with eyes, including potatoes.  ; )