Re: [IP] Lurline -- ice cream and other sweets

Jennifer Sutherland wrote:

> You will find a lot of difference when you get on this pump. You're really
> following the old-days diet of cabbage soup and such as like in the '40s and
> honest to goodness no one should HAVE to live like that!
>
> OK. It's one thing that you don't like sweets. Many non-diabetics I know do
> not care for them.  But I'm almost crying in that you regard a PIECE OF
> TOAST as a "Cheat"!
>
> God luv ye, girl, I hope you will find some liberation with the pump.
> Pommy Mommy.
> Jenny S.

No doubt you will faint away!  I love cabbage it is my fav of all foods.  Why?
Darned if I know.  I love it raw, cooked and as sauerkraut.  I once even tasted
a cake that was made with sauerkraut.
Strange isn't it.  I just love cruciferous vegies.  Love Broc, Cauli, and all
the others that are related.
This is not a matter of being 'liberated' but just getting my bg's under
complete control. I have no desire to change my diet as I really love what I
eat.
You think I have lost my mind surely but this is just my way and my poor husband
just has to follow along.
Tonights menu for anyone who would like to join us.
Tempeh stuffed cabbage rolls in home made tomato sauce.  Fresh string beans,
fresh beat tops sautéed in balsamic vinegar.  The only thing I would add, if I
had a choice, would be some pasta.  The vegies have too many carbs as it
is...around 19 but that will have to do.
Sunday is my big feast day and Saturday is a fast day.
Lurline