Re: [IP] rotflmao

> No!  You don't understand.  They have Kcals bigtime.  I can't handle
> anything that will cause me a sever case of obesity.  it is bad
> enough as it is.

heh... heh... yes I do. <burb>, I could stand to lose a few pounds
myself. :-)

My only point was that the ice-cream is an "easy food" for matching
to insulin whereas a piece of cake (the frosting really) invariably
creates a zig-zag in bg's, even for a moderate sized piece. You can
pig-out on the ice-cream without much bg penalty.