Re: [IP] No consistency--Help!

> What I would like to know is where should changed be made first,
> basal rates and see, or bolus rates and see?  When he was on
> injections he was on 1R at breakfast/8N at lunch and 1H at supper,
> no bedtime as he has ALWAYS had lows at night.  He has a slow
> reation to insulin as well, which is why we hated N so much.

First, be patient. It may take several months to get everything
"Just Right". Start by making sure that basal rates are correct. It
is necessary to do a good job at profiling basal requirements,
including -- making sure that the results can be duplicated over
at least two sets of trials. Read the sections in Pumping Insulin
that cover basal profiling and/or the HOWTO's on the Insulin Pumpers
web site.

When basals are stable, then go for adjusting the bolus, bg, etc...