Re: [IP] rotflmao

> my treat of choice is
> chocolate milk, since it's sweet and CHOCOLATE, and it also

My treat of choice would be Creamline plain yoghurt with some freshly toasted
nuts and a small slice of papaya.  That is a real treat for me.
I just don't like chocolate in any form and don't like the sweet things.  My
body couldn't take the rigors of trying to digest and deal with that sort of
As you say we have choices!  I just have to make those that are best for me.