Re: [IP] Lurline -- ice cream and other sweets

You are so fortunate!  If one with diabetes can be called fortunate.
I don't have to worry about pastries and cakes just don't like them.  Just
have to worry about covering a regular meal.  I did cheat this morning and
had just one piece of toast(wheat with nuts)for breakfast.  At lunch my bg's
will most likely be around 200.  So for lunch I will do a big salad of
cabbage, carrots, grated beets with lemon dressing.  Dinner will be about the
same with a vegie soup and it will still be high.
Oh well!  Some people have better bodies than others...mine just does not