Re: [IP] Re: Restaurants & Carb Counting

email @ redacted wrote: question is ...I learned carb counting in preparation for
the pump also. I was glad to say

> good-bye to that ADA "Exchange Lists for Meal Planning,"

Well I guess this is freak time...I have never eaten fast foods and must be the
only person who has never eaten at a McDonalds.  Don't know why but the thought
causes my stomach to do major leaps.  Not too long ago some of my friends wanted
to go to one of these places and I went along but as it was straight-up noon and
time for an injection I needed to eat.  I did find they had salads that one could
get so just ordered two of them plain.
The lettuce tasted rather like chemicals so don't want to do that again.  That is
my first and last encounter with fast food places.
I have been very fortunate in finding information on carbs and Kcals from most
restaurants.  They have been extremely helpful.
I do have the "pump" book you suggested and will add it to my reading list
Be Well.