[IP] Thank you and gusher

First I want to say a huge THANKS to the list and Michael for starting the
list, and this is one of the big reasons why:  I changed sites this AM, and
in doing so, ran into my biggest gusher ever!  I mean it was BIG!  But
thanks to all of you and Michael, I didn't freak out, I just helped my
dripping alcohol pad over it and ran to the kitchen, grabbed a paper towel
and applied it to my site.  After a long time, it finally stopped bleeding
so bad and let up.  So after three total paper towels, one for the gusher,
one for cleaning me up after the mess and one to hold all my supplies, and
three alcohol pads later, I am done and didn't even skip a heart beat in
doing in!!  A very big cyber hug to all for helping me keep calm!  And happy
Sunday to all!
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.