Re: [IP] BASH update

In a message dated 9/16/00 11:37:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One vehicle with 2 pumpers from this list will have 90 years in it!!  >>
        Jan:            I hope Spot and I don't end up like John Candy in
train's plane's, etc. Only kidding Andy! Maybe I should stop in NY to see SP
and learn how to have ice cream and fudge for lunch. I might enjoy that I do
love my Pistachio.      Roger C dx 12/12/47 pm 5/8/00 hockey puck in tow