Re: [IP] Prednisone!!!!!!!!!

Todd wrote:

>>I wasn't told ahead of time about the effects of prednisone, but I had
to  increase my insulin requirements by 2X, and even then things were
interesting. Just be aggressive about giving yourself more insulin, and
keep testing your blood sugars every hour or two. Amazing what this
stuff did to my blood sugars!!<<

I was told it would "raise my blood sugars just a little bit".  Well, it
turned out to be more than a little bit, but with the pump I was able to
compensate for it and survived that episode.

RoseLea and Max...