Re: [IP] rotflmao

Michael wrote:

>>Ice Cream is basically no different than milk. It has a very even bg
response that matches well to the insulin curves. Even hot fudge sundaes
are a lot easier to eat and digest than a piece of cake, for instance. Go
for it!!!!<<

I agree (even though I also like cake too *vbg*).  My treat of choice is
chocolate milk, since it's sweet and CHOCOLATE, and it also has calcium in
it which is good for me at *my age*.  With pumping you can choose and enjoy
whatever you want.  Key word here is CHOOSE.  Now we can choose to eat
decadent things or not, but we have a choice.  :o)

RoseLea and Max...