[IP] Lurline -- ice cream and other sweets

Lurline asked:

>>Do you really get to eat this sort of thing...ice cream I mean.
 The only ice cream i have had in years was a bite of my husbands crunchy
bar that
has no sugar.  He ate that last night prior to bedtime..
I don't know what I would do with food that sweet.<<

Lurline, as long as you count the carbs and bolus correctly, you can eat
anything you desire.  Yesterday at a picnic  for dessert I had 1 frosted
brownie and 1 chocolate cupcake (that's right folks, I have a hard time
resisting the chocolate!) anyways my bg was 80 before I ate and guess
what... 80 afterwards.  And with my last A1c of 4.5, I don't think any of
the chocolate or sweets has affected me bg wise (and I'm still losing
pounds).... I just looooooooooooove this pumping stuff!

RoseLea and Max...