[IP] Re: Disetronic Users

In a message dated 9/17/00 5:43:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The square wave on the MM makes sense to me, but the lowering square wave
 the D pump doesnt make sense to me.
 Thanks for Listening, Looking for D pump to give a sqaure wave increase and
 would really like it to down load to computer as well.
 I know I cant have it all, but it doesn't stop me from requesting the best
 Thanks for Listening
 Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 10 pumping >>
After bolusing for the carb I do the increase on my htron in a temporary
basal and just watch the time and stop it after 4 hrs.  That should be the
same effect as a square wave.
The new Dtron is supposed to do all the stuff the MM does.  It is coming out
hopefully next month.

diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000