[IP] ADA Comments

Thanks to all of you who responded privately and publicly
with your experiences about living with diabetes and working
with the health care system.  Each of your comments was
appreciated as I formulate comments and advice for medical
professionals under the ADA speaker's bureau.  Was just
asked to be interviewed on the local NBC affiliate for
Diabetes Month - I'll be joining an 80 y/o T2 who uses diet
and exercise for control and a teenager with T1 whose entire
family is diabetic.

Best wishes!

Tom "pump daddy" Wellman