Re: [IP] Prednisone!!!!!!!!!

I just finished taking a Medrol dosepak (dosage of steroids start high then
taper down, similar to what you are taking ) .  This was the first time I've
ever had to take it, and found that once the BGs started to rise, I had to
raise my basals to about 175% of normal, and only was able to put the basals
back to normal 3 days or so after the last dose.....Definitely not a fun

My recommendation is to raise your basals at least by 50% (sick day
procedures) and check and check and check!!!

Good luck!

aka Mouse