Re: [IP] rotflmao

Michael Robinton wrote:

> > Do you really get to eat this sort of thing...ice cream I mean.
> >  The only ice cream i have had in years was a bite of my husbands crunchy bar that
> > has no sugar.  He ate that last night prior to bedtime..
> > I don't know what I would do with food that sweet.
> > Lurline...who must obviously live in a world of her own.
> >

> Ice Cream is basically no different than milk. It has a very even bg
> response that matches well to the insulin curves. Even hot fudge sundaes
> are a lot easier to eat and digest than a piece of cake, for instance. Go
> for it!!!!

No!  You don't understand.  They have Kcals bigtime.  I can't handle anything that will
cause me a sever case of obesity.  it is bad enough as it is.  I really don't think I
would like ice cream very much and really do prefer Creamline Yoghurt from Trader Joes
stores with fruit.
I really enjoy eating things that provide real nutrition.  As my father always said,
"would you rather eat a piece of chocolate or a lovely sweet piece of fruit?"  I always
chose the fruit.  Things were so "abnormal" in our house that I never tasted a soda
until I was in my last year of college.  I didn't like it then and have never had it
again.  I do drink tea, passion fruit is a fav and decaf coffee.
I thank you for your help and understanding.
Cheers,
Lurline