Re: [IP] rotflmao

At 03:21 PM 09/16/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Really, I can not eat that sort of thing.  More than one bite and a very
 >one at that. I would rather spend my very limited carbs on something that
has nutrition and not just empty calories.

I'm not sure what you mean by "limited carbs". Are you rationed carbs for
some reason? For most of us, the number of carbs is hugely variable,
depending on what's for dinner (etc.) Pumpers don't need to bolus a fixed
amount and then adjust the carbs to match... you see what you want to eat
and then adjust the bolus to match your actual intake. Of course, if you
really don't like sweets, that's OK... but my point is, that as a pumper
there is nothing in your diabetic control that forbids you from having them.