[IP] Prednisone!!!!!!!!!

I had an asthma attack with an infection due to allergies etc.  Was
given two horrible injections of antibodies and 80mgs of Prednisone.
Can now breath and function but my blood glucose is way out of
Has anyone had any experience with having this huge increase of blood
I can't each much less and I am up to 150+ units of Insulin.
Please relate your ways of controlling this ugly monster.  I am on
10mg oral prednisone and then 5mg for two days and then off.
Hope this is over before I get the pump, if I ever get it.