Re: [IP] Lurline and Ben and Jerry

"Andrew Bender, M. D." wrote:

> anything that tastes much like anything.  Here I thought I was living
> dangerously having my lunch of shredded cabbage, carrots, 1/4 of a tomato and
> some dressing (t teasp. of Caesar dressing...fat free of course.)
> I am actually going to see  serves if I can find this ice cream.  Is it
> found in a
> regular market such as Pavilions?
> Cheers,
> Lurline
>
> Lurline, this ice creme is made in Ver,ont and is disrtibuted by Pillsbury.
> It was the subject of A demonstration outside Pillsbury
> with jerry picxketing what's the doughboy afraid of `because pilssbury
> did't want to compete against them after they bought Hagen Daaz. Ask your
> supermarket to stock it Lula. It is good Ice creame. spot and christine.It
> is chirfly sold in the nirtheast and westcoast: http:\www.benandjerry.com
> Mrs spot says you'll like it

I shall do my best NOT to search out this evil form of temptation.  I can not eat
ice cream.  My Bgs are so bad now I can't imagine actually eating anything sweet,
much less ice cream.  I haven't missed it all these years so I am not about to go
looking for trouble.
For a great dessert I just have some wonderful plain yoghurt and what ever fresh
fruit is in season.  At the moment i have two Plucots and two Asian Pears
awaiting a moment when my blood glucose is low enough to have one or the other.
Lurline