[IP] RE: Square Wave

Yeah I eat 6x a day, little snacks in the afternoons to keep me from
getting hungry and overeating at night.  Works for me!
Miranda

3) Isn't there any pumpers out there who have to eat 6x's a day? My =
eodo. insists I cannot skip a meal he has over 60 patients on the pump. =
However after watching this site I am now questioning his capabilities?  =
(But then again at my age I am starting to question everyone's =
capabilities)