[IP] RE: Square Wave

Yeah I eat 6x a day, little snacks in the afternoons to keep me from
getting hungry and overeating at night.  Works for me!

3) Isn't there any pumpers out there who have to eat 6x's a day? My =
eodo. insists I cannot skip a meal he has over 60 patients on the pump. =
However after watching this site I am now questioning his capabilities?  =
(But then again at my age I am starting to question everyone's =