[IP] Re: Some Thoughts on a Year of Pumping

Bob,
I could not have said it better. My first anniversary is coming up and I
plan to make my donation then and annually after that. I too have learned
so much from this web site. It also provides a cyber support group... if
you will. I am a member of the Northern Colorado Insulin Pumpers Support
Group. We are coming up on our first anniversary too. I've shared ideas,
suggestions and info from this site many times.
THANKS MICHAEL AND FELLOW PUMPERS!

Jan
DX 36 yrs. ago
Pumping since 10/06/99 MM507c