[IP] Re: changing sites

Kim wrote:

>>She said even if you can't eat a meal, at least try
to bolus for a snack to get the way cleared for the insulin.  I usually
change sites before dinner also.<<

I always have something to eat with a bolus after changing a site regardless
of what time I change.  It also makes me more comfortable knowing right away
that the site is working ok.  My CDE told me to always change before a meal,
but she didn't give me any reason except to be sure the site's working,
since you'll know within a few hours if anything is wrong.

RoseLea and Max...