Re: [IP] diabetes better than?

I don't think we should make it seem like this disease is just
>some nuisance, I think we should be screaming out how horrible this disease
>is, and how it needs to have a cure found, once and for ALL.>

I agree with your post!  We need to make the American public aware that this
is a deadly illness and we need to demand that the government needs to start
funding research for a cure!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99