[IP] Chat for week of 9/17/2000

Pumpers and Friends,Chat announcement
    Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week except
for Saturday, so there's no excuse not to show up at at least one of
our get-togehers!
    Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be
at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times
don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week, there's
always another at the same time next week.

   Mary DeHaas email @ redacted is hosting a chat for spouses
and support persons of insulin pumpers on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2
GMT) in the Anytime Room.

      Rodney Mead email @ redacted hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m.
GMT). Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.  REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

       Andrew Bender email @ redacted and Ed Marsh  email @ redacted
are teaming up to hosts a Wednesday night chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in
the Anytime Room.

    CJ Jutras email @ redacted is back (yay!) and has taken over
the host duties on Thursday night from Carolyn. Join CJ every Thursday at 9
p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Anytime Room.

       Friday mornings at 9 a.m. EDT (2 p.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted is hosting a morning chat. Join Dauna in the
Anytime Room (and bring a cup of coffee)

    Sara SP email @ redacted is hosting a late-night chat on Sunday
nights at 11 p.m. EDT (4 a.m. GMT). Join Sara for the "Sunday Sound
off with Sara Smarty Pants"

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other
time. We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up
and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, Any of the
host will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be a fill-in chatter or like to start your
own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you
have a idea about who(as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject
covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash   email @ redacted
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)