[IP] Lurline and Ben and Jerry

anything that tastes much like anything.  Here I thought I was living
dangerously having my lunch of shredded cabbage, carrots, 1/4 of a tomato and
some dressing (t teasp. of Caesar dressing...fat free of course.)
I am actually going to see  serves if I can find this ice cream.  Is it
found in a
regular market such as Pavilions?

Lurline, this ice creme is made in Ver,ont and is disrtibuted by Pillsbury.
It was the subject of A demonstration outside Pillsbury
with jerry picxketing what's the doughboy afraid of `because pilssbury
did't want to compete against them after they bought Hagen Daaz. Ask your
supermarket to stock it Lula. It is good Ice creame. spot and christine.It
is chirfly sold in the nirtheast and westcoast: http:\www.benandjerry.com
Mrs spot says you'll like it