Re: [IP] Re: frozen dairy experiments

email @ redacted wrote:

> Lurline,
> Chubby Hubby and Chunky Monkey are flavors of ice cream made by Ben and
> Jerrys.

Whew!  Thought i really had missed out on something.  I had no idea that ice
cream had names such as those.  I remember ice cream as being strawberry,
vanilla, chocolate but Chunky Monkey?
It has now become more than obvious to all that I don't get ice cream or
anything that tastes much like anything.  Here I thought I was living
dangerously having my lunch of shredded cabbage, carrots, 1/4 of a tomato and
some dressing (t teasp. of Caesar dressing...fat free of course.)
I am actually going to see if I can find this ice cream.  Is it found in a
regular market such as Pavilions?