Re: [IP] Re: frozen dairy experiments

Keith Johnson wrote:

> Recently Sara SP told us:
>
> > ....works like a charm with chubby hubby and chunky monkey...have a few more
> > experiements to go with new york super fudge chunk and heath bar crunch
> > before i get it more close to perfect...
>
> And we're all impressed and grateful to you for being such a dedicated
> experimenter! ... I'm starting to get into an experimental mood myself after
> reading your list!
>
> --
> Keith Johnson
> email @ redacted

I have just recently jumped into this list.  I do understand there is much I don't
know about pumping but....What is the world is chubby hubby and chunky monkey.
This gives the most ugly picture.  Why do you call your husband the chubby hubby?
Are the chunky monkeys your children?  These terms for others is really lost on
me.
Cheers,
Lurline