[IP] RE: Taking away the pump

First, the nurse from the Dr's office told me that she could not use it anymore.  Just an update.  Off the pump yesterday, Thursday at 10:00 a.m.. Her sugars have not been any lower then 240. Large keytones last night and small keytones all day today.  Of course, I called the Doctor's office and they have not returned my call yet. So I feel that because we are still having high blood sugars that it is not the pump.  I am hoping that I can convince them to let us have the pump again.  If not, will try to find a doctor that will let me put her back on.  Thanks for the support.  Glad to know that this is just normal problems with the pump start.  This doctor's office has only been putting kids on the pump since June.