[IP] Re:Steel Magnolias

In a message dated 9/15/00 10:49:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hell  of a thing to tell a kid--if you have a child,
 > you'll die!!!)  >>

Well I just had my third baby 3 weeks ago after 20 years of diabetes and I'm
still kicking !! And I have no damage to my eyes or my kidneys.  Or anything
else for that matter.

I watched that movie when I was pregnant with my first child 4 years ago and
bawled and cried for days.  Like someone else posted on the subject- it was
over dramatized and was the plot of the whole story so of course it was going
to be horrendous.  Guess it didn't scare me to bad though because I did it 2
more times :)

Dee Dee