Re: [IP] Basal question (long!)

Thanks to everyone who responded with their advice.  Last night, we increased
 the basal til midnight, then lowered until 3 a.m., with an increase from 3 -
8 a.m. for the dawn phenomenon and it worked well.  Increased by .1 his basal
rate for the daytime and it brought the sugars down slightly, so now he is
adjusting the carb ratio from 1:10 to 1:8.  I know it will take a few days to
adjust and appreciate all the imput.
  Marilyn (who just found out today her hairdresser has diabetes and is
interested in going on the pump)