Temorary basal rate reductions, was Re: [IP] great advice...thanks

One way to deal with this different basal requirement on weekends is to do
a temporary basal reduction during the mid morning hours on weekends. I've
used this trick for years to deal with days when my schedule is more / less
active than my "usual" days. Some experimenting may be necessary to settle
on the ideal basal reduction %.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted