Re: [IP] Basal question (long!)

My 14 year old son has been pumping for 11 months now.  WE have to reset the
basals as he grows and as his activities change.  He also just went back to
school and we have had to adjust most of his basals around with his new
schedule.  When the little change seems too much we make the basal time span
shorter, maybe instead of 3 or 4 hours, break it in two periods, making the
change for only have the time, therefore half the correction.

hope this helps