Re: [IP] After a square wave? Comment

I think that we have an additional issue to the fat and protein and that is that
she is only 8 and has a limited stomach processing ability.  Large meals seem to
go in slowly regardless of contents.  The pizza only compounds the issue.

If we bolus for 1/2 carbs at the pizza meal then she quite good at 2 hrs post
meal.  Then a large increase in BG for the next few hours.  We just need to be
even more aggressive.

Maybe I can estimate the noncaobo (fat) related blood glucose.  Would that be a
one to one based on calories?

Curtis Lomax