[IP] eye exam

I went to the opthomologist (cuz that's what i gotta do to get the referal to
get back to the retinologist who has previously done laser) because i have
black splotch on my eye covering the previous spider webs and she said that
the gel was pulling away from the wall...i said...what, i have retinal
detatchment...and she said no...here read this pamphlet...(my eyes are
dialated....I can't read!!!)...so she wouldn't give me the referal to the
retinologist...but when i got home the pamphlet said that you get flashes...i
am not having flashes...i went to the doc for the blotch...any clues as to
what the gel pulling away is...ps...the splotch is gone now...

tired of fighting to get the medical care we need...but thankful i have
insurance that pays for it...michelle