[IP] One month anniversary!

Today is my one month anniversary of pumping. Wow--I've only had one injection in
four weeks!! My thighs and upper arms are soooo happy.
For the first time in a long time, I feel optimistic about the future, and my
health.  I feel more interested in looking into new things.  I'm starting to feel
like maybe I can handle a pregnancy in a few years. (Although Steel Magnolias
poisoned my mind years ago.  Hell  of a thing to tell a kid--if you have a child,
you'll die!!!) So far I have no damage to either my eyes or my kidneys.
Here's to keeping it that way!!      Y  Y

Sherry Compton
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Feelin' optimistic and hopeful