[IP] After a square wave? Comment

here is the situation.

Pizza (3 slices) She bolused 1/2 dose at meal and started a square for the
other half after 2 hrs.  BGs were 175 at meal, 175 2 hrs later, then 195,
240, 240, 300 at each hour following start of square.  I needed to find how
much more to bolus to bring down the 300.

what I did was similar to Michael's approach.  I treated each 1/2 hr as an
individual bolus and accumulated the unused insulin from each.

I then slept through the alarm and she woke with a 150, just where I was
shooting for.  Of course who knows what went on from 1:30 to 7:30.

Curtis Lomax