[IP] A1C Self Test

Hi Gang--

My insurance company offers a program in which is called " Visions for
Diabetes".  I'm not completely sure what it is all about just yet.
Mainly monthly news letters I think.  Anyway they sent me an Accu-Chek
A1C self test kit. I wonder how reliable they are?  Is there any hard
evidence proving the accuracy of this kit? I have quarterly A1C's tested
at the lab. I'm not sure yet but I'd bet this may be a way for the
insurance company to cut costs!