Re: [IP] Basal question (long!)

In a message dated 9/14/00 9:30:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Please make sure I get any responses to this-I too could learn from this-my
 endo. has never allowed me to make changes to my own pump I've decided to
 take control myself and need to learn as much as I can.  Thanks Marilyn
 Carol T. >>

Now you're on the right track.  The endo makes SUGGESTIONS.  You have the
control.  If he's trying to be the controller, get a new one.  You're the one
who lives with your DM 24/7, not him.

Sorry, me and doctors have had a few go-rounds, but I've lived through them
and have been the controller of my DM for several years now.  When they were
in control my A1cs were 8-14's, my last one was 5.6.

Enough said,