[IP] Re: Site changes

JBarrow wrote:

>>I have changed sites just before dinner many times.  As long as it's 2
hours
before bedtime, and you can check and make sure it's working before going to
sleep, everything should be okay.  Just be sure to check bg when you change
site, and 2 hours or so later.<<

I also change before dinnertime and before bedtime.  I change early enough
before bedtime to have a light snack and check before bed to make sure it's
all working ok.  I also hate morning changes, I have enough to do to get
ready for work without fooling with my set changes too.

RoseLea and Max...