[IP] Re: Site changes

JBarrow wrote:

>>I have changed sites just before dinner many times.  As long as it's 2
before bedtime, and you can check and make sure it's working before going to
sleep, everything should be okay.  Just be sure to check bg when you change
site, and 2 hours or so later.<<

I also change before dinnertime and before bedtime.  I change early enough
before bedtime to have a light snack and check before bed to make sure it's
all working ok.  I also hate morning changes, I have enough to do to get
ready for work without fooling with my set changes too.

RoseLea and Max...