[IP] freestyle meter

I have not posted to IP in a very long time because we moved from CA to OHIO
this summer and did not have a server for awhile.  also, geneva has had such
great control on the pump lately and we finally got her basals figured out
after a year of messing around with the pump!

but I had to post because we have just received our new, free "FREESTYLE"
meter from THERASENSE and geneva LOVES it!  if you guys don't know about
this...it is brand new,  released in JULY and you can get blood samples from
your arm.  geneva said itdoes not hurt at all.

it is small and uses less blood than the fastake and is faster...if you can
imagine.  10 seconds.

so..FYI pumpers.

ruth in BELLBROOK ohio
mom to 11 1/2 yr. old geneva, pumping one year