Re: [IP] Trying to Learn

Carol T. wrote:

>>Still think I'm going to go ahead and treat the high after the snack to
try and level out. Since I still have to eat 6 times a day while on the pump
I'm concerned that if I do cover my snack after the low I would cause myself
more lows.  Confusing?  I think so.<<

I'm confused also.  When I have a low, it usually only takes a couple small
pieces of candy to bring me back up to 90 or 100.  If I continue to eat I
end up in the 200's unless I bolus for what I eat.  And, I don't have to eat
at all if I don't want to.  Perhaps your basals need to be check into?

RoseLea and Max...