Re: [IP] Lump @ old site!

Hi. Firstly, congratulations on a succesfull start!

As for this 'bump': first feelit with your palm, is it warm?  If so it may
be a site infection, not something uncommon with new pumpers. (I had my
first about 2 weeks after starting to pump.  FYI,It had more to do with site
placement than with site prep.)

For adults I know what to do, but for such a young pumper I suggest you call
your team for advice.  Sometimes a small infestion will clear itself with a
little help with Neosporin, if not he may need some antibiotics.  Good luck.