[IP] Testing at school

Yes, it is too much to ask the nurse to call after every blood test.  Just
hang around the office for a while.

NO!!!!!! It is not too much to ask for the school to call with a blood sugar
reading! The nurse in our school does it and there are 6 children with
diabetes in the school.

Just remember that in all probability nothing terrible is going to happen in
an hour and a half.  If he left you in good shape, (he probably had food and
a blood test right before school)he'll most likely be ok at school.

Apparently, you don't have a young child with diabetes! Because we parents
know that in 1&1/2 hrs anything can happen!

mother of Caroline 5, diagnosed at 18 months, starts pumping Oct. 9!!