Re: [IP] Re:boils and cysts

Couldn't resist -- was sorting used books for our church book sale last
night, and came across Medicine in Literature by Joseph Ceccio, which had the
poem "Sugar" by James Dickey (poet probably best known for his novel
Deliverance, on which the movie was based).  The lines that caught my eye:

"The doctor was young    And nice.  He said, I must tell you, My friend, that
it is needles moderation   And exercise.  You don't want to look forward
To gangrene and kidney      Failure    boils blindness infection skin trouble
falling     Teeth coma and death."

Linda Z