[IP] Lump @ old site!

Hi there:  New pumper (4.5 year old boy) and after I changed his site 2 days
ago, he still has a lump under his skin at the site??  This is the first
time this has happened as we have changed sites 4 times so far over the
weeks? It is very sensitive, bothers me more i am sure?? What is this?
Someone said a bandaid with polysporin etc. would help but nope!  Anyone
else experience this and what should I do?

Thanks, Shelly