Re: [IP] eyes

I've also had A LOT of problems with my eyes..... about 10 lasers in each and two vitrectomys(spelling) in my right eye.... my problems started in 1997.  I'm 24 years young and recently my visits to the eye doc have been short and sweet..... so I know that super great positive feeling your having.... Congrats to you!
Jenny

Alecia Wesner wrote:

> A month ago, the eye doctor saw some new leaks in my
> eyes (i've had lots of laser in the past).  I was
> pretty upset, and we both agreed that my BG's were all
> over the map for about a month after starting the
> pump, so he'd wait before doing anything.  Well, i had
> my follow-up today and guess what? The leaks are
> starting to go away (my bg's have been great, with
> quite a bit of micro-managing)!!!  Yipee!!!!! Yipee
> some more!  And some more!  I also got to see some
> really cool pictures of my eyes and where the spots
> had gotten a hard edge on them (means there goin'
> away)...Anyway, I'm feeling VERY positive and hope to
> send that out to all of you! -Alecia

Congratulations and continued great progress.