Re: [IP] ice cream

In a message dated 9/13/00 9:56:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, to each his own, but Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream far outdoes
 Breyers. YMMV
 Jan & Thanks to Bluda Sue I'm guilt-free ܰ >>
    Oh Jan!
                I can't believe it Edy's over Brigham's Pistachio. I guess
it's another YMMV. Roger C and his overworked hockey puck